contemporary senior portrait packages
a combination photo session, which commemorates your talents, interests and personal style with traditional and contemporary portraits. a journalistic approach to capturing your senior year memories.
we take our time to make sure you get the images that represent who you truly are!
senior portrait tips
let's make sure you look your best.
- bring a variety of outfits that represent you and make you feel your best
- bring a variety of accessories to try out
- ensure your clothing is pressed, fits properly, especially in the shoulders and midsection (nothing too loose or too tight)
- bring clothes that are bright and colorful; contemporary and traditional
- an open neckline elongates the neck
- no heavy fabrics or wide stripes
- keep your makeup soft and natural
- for a more glamorous look, have your makeup professionally done
- avoid brand new hairstyles
- make sure you are well groomed; ensure a close shave
- get lots of rest and drink plenty of water
- bring personal items that represent your interests and activities, like sports equipment, uniforms, letterman jackets, musical instruments, dance shoes, pompoms, trophies, bikes, laptops, skates, boards... even cars!